Contents: Courses, Students
Spring 2022: Colorado CYBR 5240: Intro to Blockchain (graduate level).
Fall 2021: Colorado CSCI 3104: Algorithms (undergraduate, with Prof. Josh Grochow)
Spring 2021: Colorado INFO 4871/CSCI 4830: Fairness and Bias in AI (undergraduate, with Prof. Robin Burke)
Spring 2018: UPenn NETS 412: Algorithmic Game Theory.
Spring 2016: Harvard CS 236r: Prediction, Learning, and Games. (Teaching Fellow) with Professor Yiling Chen.
Fall 2013: Harvard CS 284r: Incentives and Information in Networks. (Teaching Fellow) with Professor Yaron Singer.
Fall 2012: Harvard CS 121: Intro to Theory of Computation. (Teaching Fellow) with Professor Salil Vadhan.
- Mary Monroe (co-advisor Raf Frongillo, 2022-present)
- Robin Bowers (co-advisor Raf Frongillo, 2021-present)
- Rick Nueve (co-advisor Raf Frongillo, 2021-present)
- Maneesha Papireddygari (2020-present)
- Anish Thilagar (co-advisor Raf Frongillo, 2020-present)
- Dhamma Kimpara (co-advisor Raf Frongillo, 2019-present)
- Daniel Taylor, Key Propogation in Networks of Trust (2021).
- Willem Mikovich, Expanding on Pruning of Search Trees (2020). Co-advisor Raf Frongillo.